Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Balazs Borbely <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 22:45:53 UTC

How to determine endpoint uri from WSDL

Hi,

My web service is published trough a WSDL and the endpoint uri can be
different on different deployments, Is there an API to determine the
endpoint uri
given the WSDL url?

Thanks,
Balazs

Re: How to determine endpoint uri from WSDL

Posted by Balazs Borbely <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer Dimuthu.

If I don't have the wsdl (only the url) is there a way to retrieve it trough
axis2c? I am asking this because the axis2c is already configured
for https and network proxies and it would be convenient to use.

Thanks in advance,
Balazs

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Balazs,