Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by sl...@vrolijken.nl on 2005/11/08 23:59:48 UTC

transaction trouble?

Hi all,

I'm fannying about with the WCK. Used the FileStore as a base for my own
class. The propfind seems to work, I do get a directory listing (yeah!).
When I try to open something however, I get an error (in MS-Word in my
case). Adding logging and debugging I found out that in both my GET and my
LOCK methods I get a rollback. Looking further into it, leads me to the
following code:

        } finally {
            if (!slideToken.isExternalTransaction() &&
transactionIsStarted) {
                // Something went wrong, we are here and the TA is still open
                try {
                    token.rollback();
                } catch (Exception e) {
                   // TODO
                   e.printStackTrace();
                }
            }

Has anybody got any pointers as how to manage the transaction? Do I have
to configure anything in the Domain.xml??

Groeten,

Friso