Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Tino Schöllhorn <t....@tiscali.de> on 2004/03/24 21:34:47 UTC

Changing Loading Behaviour for N-M-Relations

Hi,

I am trying to change the behaviour of loading N-M-Relations - but I
have some trouble here.

Essentially I have one class "Department" and a relationship
"subdepartment" (so I have 2 tables Department and
Department_Department). Now I want that OJB loads only those
subdepartments of a Department D which have a certain flag set (here:
deleted).

I tried to use a QueryCustomizer to modify the Query - but I am stuck. I
thought I could modify the Query which loads the relations in the way I
want. But I don't know how to modify the QueryByMtoNCriteria-Object
which comes by.

I think this approach should work (at least it does with 1:N) - any
suggestions?

Tino