Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2018/01/24 17:35:45 UTC

Spring Data for Apache Geode 2.0.3.RELEASE available!

Apache Geode Community-

I am very pleased to follow-up to the announcement by Mark Paluch on the
release of Spring Data Kay SR3.  This includes Spring Data for Apache Geode
2.0.3.RELEASE.

The 3rd service release of SDG includes several import fixes and
enhancements, particular around the new Annotation config model.  You can
see a complete list of changes in the changelog (
https://docs.spring.io/spring-data/geode/docs/2.0.3.RELEASE/changelog.txt).

See the official announcement here (
https://spring.io/blog/2018/01/24/spring-data-ingalls-sr10-and-kay-sr3-released
).

Feedback welcomed.

Happy coding!

--
-John
john.blum10101 (skype)

Re: Spring Data for Apache Geode 2.0.3.RELEASE available!

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Congratulations. Great job as always.

--
Mike Stolz
Principal Engineer - Gemfire Product Manager

Posted by Mark Secrist <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Awesome!

--

*Mark Secrist | Director, **Global Education Delivery*

msecrist@pivotal.io

970.214.4567 Mobile

  *pivotal.io <http://www.pivotal.io/>*

Follow Us: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/pivotal> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/pivotalsoftware> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pivotalsoftware> | YouTube
<http://www.youtube.com/gopivotal> | Google+
<https://plus.google.com/105320112436428794490>

Re: Spring Data for Apache Geode 2.0.3.RELEASE available!

Posted by Mark Secrist <ms...@pivotal.io>.
Awesome!

Posted by Dennis Dai <dd...@epaysol.com>.
Right on the heels of Spring Framework 5.0.3 release, great job as always!

Dennis Dai
ddai@epaysol.com

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Amit Pandey <am...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John and team.

Re: Spring Data for Apache Geode 2.0.3.RELEASE available!

Posted by Dennis Dai <dd...@epaysol.com>.

Posted by Amit Pandey <am...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John and team.