Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Jason Leroy <js...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 20:36:55 UTC

Re: add footer/signature to existing mail message

The fact that I never received a reply, does it mean that it is not
possible with mime4j alone? Any other idea how to achieve this?

Posted by Wolfgang Fahl <wf...@bitplan.com>.
Hi Jason,

this might be a good question to post at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/mime4j

Wolfgang

--

BITPlan - smart solutions