Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/07 16:51:19 UTC

Re: How to handle WebSocket event in Jmeter

Hi Niraj,
Did you solve this somehow? Please share.

Best,
Shmuel.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Yeah probably proxy wont record your case as it only records http/s traffic.
In your case you will probably need to use wireshark sniffer to see how the
traffic looks like and if it is readable you may try to put it into:
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#TCP_Sampler

But I guess that it goes as binary data over tcp - so you cannot really
simulate this in a nice way (i.e. parameters or use of data sets) only copy
the binary traffic data from wireshark into the sampler and hope it will
work.

Best,
Shmuel.

Posted by Niraj <ni...@gmail.com>.