Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vijay Reddy <vr...@indts.com> on 2001/05/23 06:38:58 UTC

Hi Friends

Hi,
  I think I am asking wrong question here,but sorry for that and if any one
of you can help me out in this cocoon problem it will be really great for me

I am trying to install Cocoon1.8 on Tomcat3.2 and Apache1.3.20.I installed
this by following the installation steps given in the site.
1)In the Httpd.conf file i have given the path as include
C:/jakarta-tomcat-3.2/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.properties .

2)I have copied all jar files from cocoon\lib into c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2\lib
and set the classpath in tomcat.bat file too.

3)I have started tomcat and when i am trying to start apache,i encountered
following error,
Syntax error on line 13 of
c:/jakarta-tomcat-3.2/webapps/cocoon/web-inf/cocoon.properties:
Invalid command 'selfservlet.enabled', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.  5....

Please help me out in this problem
Thanks in advance
vijay