Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/11/19 00:54:28 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "Git_At_Apache_Guide" by RandallLeeds

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "Git_At_Apache_Guide" page has been changed by RandallLeeds:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide?action=diff&rev1=15&rev2=16

  For understanding the technical aspects of GIT and SVN please read [[SVNvsGIT]]. This will help you to grok the design decissions

- GIT at the ASF is currently an experiment. We have defined criterias under which this experiment is being considered [[GitSuccessCriteria|successfull]]
+ GIT at the ASF is currently an experiment. We have defined criteria under which this experiment should be considered [[GitSuccessCriteria|successful]].

  == Project Structure ==
   1. Each project can optionally have a separated PMC-private GIT repository which conains confidential legal stuff like trademark contracts, creds for community accounts like twitter, etc