Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Kroop <kr...@tranSIT-Online.DE> on 2001/03/15 16:20:29 UTC

embed a truetype-font

hello,

please can anyone tell me what´s up here:

I´m working with FOP 0_17_0 (create pdf from XML & XSLFo).

I wanted to embed a truetype-font in my output-pdf.
I followed the steps on http://xml.apache.org/fop/fonts.html
accuratly...;)

But if I recompile fop ,I´ll allways get the following errormessage:

Task xslt - ERROR:
      Stylesheet file ./build/src/codegen/ttffont-file.xsl does not
exist!

what´s the matter ???

(I know, there is a ttffontfile.xsl, but for what´s this !?)

thx
Andreas

Re: embed a truetype-font

Posted by Andreas Kroop <kr...@tranSIT-Online.DE>.

>         The next release will make the process much easier (Tore Engvig already
> implemented it and I enjoy it;-).

When is the new version of FOP available ?

Andreas

Re: embed a truetype-font

Posted by FAGOT Alain <Al...@framfab.nl>.
Andreas Kroop wrote:

> Task xslt - ERROR:
>       Stylesheet file ./build/src/codegen/ttffont-file.xsl does not
> exist!
>
> what´s the matter ???
>
> (I know, there is a ttffontfile.xsl, but for what´s this !?)

	There is a small little typo in the build.xml in the FOP 0.17
distribution.  You can either edit it and replace the line
     <property name="ttffontfile.xsl"
value="${build.codegen}/ttffont-file.xsl"/>
with
     <property name="ttffontfile.xsl"
value="${build.codegen}/ttffontfile.xsl"/>
or rename the file ttffontfile.xsl to ttffont-file.xsl (at your option).

	The next release will make the process much easier (Tore Engvig already
implemented it and I enjoy it;-).

	Have fun with FOP,

		Alain.
--