Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/02 15:55:39 UTC

Java 11 Checkin again

Hey y'all. I just am not sure how to get some traction on these Java 11
PRs.

https://github.com/apache/samza/pull/1628
https://github.com/apache/samza-hello-samza/pull/87

Would someone that is a maintainer for Samza just let us know that y'all
are looking at them? I can stop pestering you :)

I ran all tests in both PRs, all pass. I also confirmed that using my Samza
PR in the Hello World app all works with Java 11.

Thanks!

-Jamie

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, James,

Sorry that I was busy during the day and couldn't check your email. I have
joined the slack channel you created. Let's discuss there.

Best,

-Yi

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID>.
Hey, Yi! Thanks.

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi, James,

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID>.

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey, James,

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID>.
Also, do you have a timeline for when this could be completed? Thanks.

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by James DeMichele <ja...@redfin.com.INVALID>.

Re: Java 11 Checkin again

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.