Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Bala mani <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/13 14:50:43 UTC

How to handle ajax request.

Hi how to handle Ajax request.
and when the response is xml how to process the response and extract the
contents from it.

Re: How to handle ajax request.

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hello,

Bala mani wrote:
> Hi i am using HttpClient to perform my Get and Post Method. So i am i pass
> ajax request using this.
Any specifics on what an "ajax request" is?

> In my application the response is in XML format and i used the normal post
> method.
> But no response was read.

Why don't you read it? What happens if you do?

cheers,
  Roland

Re: How to handle ajax request.

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.
Hi,

if you don't find another way to explain what _exactly_
your problem is, try to generate a wire log and post that:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

cheers,
  Roland

Re: How to handle ajax request.

Posted by Bala mani <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi i am using HttpClient to perform my Get and Post Method. So i am i pass
ajax request using this.
In my application the response is in XML format and i used the normal post
method.
But no response was read. and i want to extract the xml response for the
ajax request post
Pls suggest some technique.

Posted by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net>.