Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ranga Reddy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/16 09:45:54 UTC

Hai Everybody,

  This Ranga Reddy from CLINapps, i am facing with a problum of
configuring multiple message resources in a Struts application.

Problum is we want to specify ApplicationResources file for each
module.what happening is when initializing in Struts-Config.xml , It
was taking the messages from last loaded one.But what we require is we
have a Menu containing    15 modules when user comes and clicks on the
menu item, we want to load corresponding application resources file
and we error messages from that Properties file only. Is this is
possible please give me a solution . Here there is no word about
Locale just forget about it.

thanks & regards
CH Ranga Reddy
chranga@clinapps.com