Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by styl9090 <st...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/14 17:41:09 UTC

how to use visibleOnUserRole

Hello All,
I am new to myfaces and JSF..
I am using Tomahawk to display tabs on my page. would like to set role based
tabs using visibleOnUserRole.

I will know the role of the user once the user logs in. But how to use these
roles here in tabs or commandbuttons of JSF..? How can I send those roles to
JSF?

Thanks in advance.
Shekar.

Re: how to use visibleOnUserRole

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Hi Sytl,

Questions such as this are more appropriate on the
users@myfaces.apache.org mailing list.