Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Sanders, Brian" <BS...@connextions.com> on 2009/04/02 15:09:25 UTC

Font size randomly gets bigger, but returns to normal size upon refreshing

This has probably been asked before...

Sometimes, when a screen is rendered, the fonts are larger than usual.
But then if you refresh, they return to their original size. I checked a
style sheet, which has no font size settings which leads me to believe
that something is setting it, but not undoing it. Can anyone explain why
this happens and/or point me to some docs which explain how to address
this? Thanks

Re: Font size randomly gets bigger, but returns to normal size upon refreshing

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
we also have this problem with firefox. If I can remember it has first
appeared with the 3.0 firefox release

--
- Erwan -

Re: Font size randomly gets bigger, but returns to normal size upon refreshing

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.