Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/03/06 19:13:20 UTC

Re: Migration to MySQL 5.7

Steve,

To follow up on this thread, did you make all the changes you need to make
and are ready for this go through QA? If so, I'd have you open a pull
request for this and we'll merge it into the develop branch for Fineract
1.2 and I'll have Santosh begin on it.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Migration to MySQL 5.7

Posted by Steve Conrad <sc...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I believe I have made all of the changes necessary to start the QA
process. I have done some cursory testing, and I ran integration tests. I
did see several failures in the integration tests, but as far as I can
tell, they are not related to the MySQL migration.

I have created a PR for this migration:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/448

Please let me know if you run into any issues related to MySQL 5.7 and I
will take a look at them.
Thanks,
Steve