Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jon Wilmoth <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/15 07:50:25 UTC

DateTimePicker "time" type not working in 2.0.11

I've tried using the datetimepicker with the type attribute set to "time" (<s2:datetimepicker name="end" displayFormat="hh:mm" type="time"/>), but nothing shows up.  There was a email thread this past spring on this subject, but it appears the tag was broken and to be fixed in 2.1.  Is the tag still broken in 2.0.11?

Thanks,
Jon

DateTimePicker in 2.0.12

Posted by J J <je...@yahoo.es>.
Hello, I'm trying to use datetimepicker struts label, but when I execute it it onnly renders label. I have
<s:head theme="ajax" /> inside the tag head,
and in the form
<s:datetimepicker name="date" label="insert date"  displayFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" required="true"/>
 think that perhaps I don't have all the libraries:
    antlr-2.7.2.jar
    commons-chain-1.1.jar
    commons-logging-api-1.1.jar
    freemarker-2.3.8.jar
    ognl-2.6.11.jar
    struts2-core-2.0.12.jar
    commons-beanutils-1.6.jar
    commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
    commons-validator-1.3.0.jar
    oro-2.0.8.jar
    xwork-2.0.6.jar
Should I add any jar or anything to work properly with dateptimepicker tag?
thanks

Re: DateTimePicker "time" type not working in 2.0.11

Posted by Tomi21 <to...@gmail.com>.
Ive the same problem.
Did you find the solution?

Thanks.