Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2013/07/25 10:45:10 UTC

Legacy (3.4.1 versions)

To answer a query on the en-Forum I have been searching for an archived version of AOO 3.4.1 (Swedish).  All the archived versions I find, of whatever language, are of OOo 3.3 and earlier.

Perhaps I am just having a bad day (yes, from other aspects!), but if not, the 3.4.1 versions ought be made available in archives or legacy links.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Legacy (3.4.1 versions)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> In a reply to the thread in question, Hagar has directed the querist to
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/sv/3.4.1/

For 3.4.x, people should be sent to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/
http://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/
(if you publish it online, please post both links; it is possible that
the formed is merged with the latter in the next days).

It is good to tell people that, if they are looking for an older version
due to missing language support, it is often easy to help and get
OpenOffice 4 released in their language. All instructions at
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
and we can make (or already have) snapshot builds available in
unreleased languages for volunteers who want to try them out.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Legacy (3.4.1 versions)

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.