Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/05/04 07:39:23 UTC

RE: chat box font options.

Hi Everyone,

                I feel chat options should be there for chat box, font styles like bold ,italic ,colors and some fixed font sizes (12-20)
It will be so nice if it support html links,  by clicking on the links they have to open in a new tab of the browser.

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
Java Associate Engineer,
US TECH SOLUTIONS.Inc,
Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com

Re: chat box font options.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mukesh,

you could open a jira task.
We are happy to receive your contributions :)

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: How to reduce echo in audio conferences

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
For example this one here:
http://www.emicrophones.com/p-1097-phoenix-solo-usb-microphone.aspx

Might be a very good choice.