Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Arun Kathirvel Sarojam <Ar...@ibsplc.com> on 2008/03/31 05:46:54 UTC

CVS command failed

Hi,
  I am using maven 2.0.7 and apache continuum version 1.1, and Windows XP.
 i  configured the system for  autobuilding.  The SCM was CVS. it was
working fine for some days.   now  when i see the build error log i can
see the error as mentioned below.

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:

when type cvs in my command prompt i can see the cvs options and help
messages.
Please comment on this issue.

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."