Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Valery Sivakov <vv...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/30 15:41:34 UTC

option development suggestion

Dear Friends,

thanks a lot for you brilliant products.
Nevertheless I  ask you to think about involving speech recognition tool in
OO writer.
I have learned, when one is writing his brain operates in focus mode. That
makes to type on keyboard and keep idea quite a difficult thing. So speech
recognition tool could significantly assist to write down ideas and convert
notebook or PC into typewriter secretary. I believe all necessary
technology already exist, but are not brought together in a right place. OO
writer is a right place. Entering big text via typing is wasting a time,
especially when most of the people use mobile phones. Lett do old thinks in
a mordern style.

Best regards,
Valery