Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/26 00:37:25 UTC

(Jeremias, Keiron) Re: [VOTE] Move StructureHandler and LayoutHandler classes

Should LayoutHandler go into the
Layout (Jeremias) package or LayoutManager package
(Keiron)?  (Personally, I don't care--99% for me is
getting them out of apps.)

Glen

Re: (Jeremias, Keiron) Re: [VOTE] Move StructureHandler and LayoutHandler classes

Posted by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com>.
Good--that's where it will go then (barring an
onslaught of -1's between now and this weekend)

BTW, I believe my original rationale for placing in
the Area package was by looking at the imports in
LayoutHandler--it seemed to be very heavily dependent
on the particular implementation of the Area Tree
being used.  I wasn't focusing on its
function/purpose.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Sorry for not being clear. I also meant the layoutmanager package.

On 26.06.2003 00:37:25 Glen Mazza wrote:
> Should LayoutHandler go into the
> Layout (Jeremias) package or LayoutManager package
> (Keiron)?  (Personally, I don't care--99% for me is
> getting them out of apps.)

Jeremias Maerki