Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/12/24 11:39:12 UTC

How disable the linkcheck report

This report has no utility in my company. And because we have a special
network archictecture whitch make tha we don't have direct web acces, this
report allways failed.

I see in the list a maven.linkcheck.enable=false but it seems to be deprecated.

I try to set maven.mode.online to false it didn't have any impact.

So how to disable linkcheck report ?

Nicolas

Re: How disable the linkcheck report

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
either:
a) Specify all the reports you want in your project.xml under the
<reports> element, or
b) Delete the plugin from ${maven.home} and the unpacked plugins
directory, or
c) Use a postGoal in maven.xml:

<postGoal name="xdoc:register-reports">
  <attainGoal name="maven-lincheck-plugin:deregister"/>
</postGoal>
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting