Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/08/14 07:45:51 UTC

ApacheCon @Home Tracks for Royale published

Hi,

just saw that ApacheCon tracks for Royale are setup. Check this:

https://www.apachecon.com/acah2020/tracks/royale.html

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: ApacheCon @Home Tracks for Royale published

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
cool! :)

We need to point those external cases to show Royale presence in the world
far beyond the project.
Thanks! :)

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have contacted Andrew on 13th of July to participate in ApacheCon. I
wanted to share our experience of porting large flex application porting to
Apache Royale and data/code samples/screenshots of screen that we have
ported.
On the same day he replied and he was ok with it. He said he will prepare
presentation and leave blank for me to fill the information. He also sent
me further details.
I donot have any update after that.
I have contacted him 'Andrew' several times after that.
As ApacheCon is near. I am still hopeful to get this opportunity of
participation.
Andrew , I am waiting for your reply.

Regards
Alina Kazi

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Hiedra,

I sometimes have emails from others go to the spam directory. So perhaps your email client/service is doing it the same way?

Sometimes I even have to get my own emails from the spam, which is sort of embarrassing ;-)

Chris

Am 11.09.20, 15:19 schrieb "Maria Jose Esteve" <mj...@iest.com>:

    I definitely don't get all the emails on the list ... Chris's email didn't reach me, I've read it with Alina's :(

    > > El vie., 11 sept. 2020 a las 13:09, Christofer Dutz (<
    > > christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>) escribió:
    > >
    > > > Hi Hiedra,
    > > >
    > > > Your little ECharts example might find its way into my
    > > > Home-Automation presentation ;-)
    > > >
    > > > Chris

    Great Chis, what do you need? How do i pass it on to you
    The current Project [1] ... seems to have some problem compiling. It compiles well for me, javeiga too, but neither does Alina and taromae [2]. I don't know if it would work for you.
    Well, tell me what you need and I'll get on with it.

    [1] https://github.com/mjesteve/Royale-ECharts/tree/develop
    [2] https://github.com/mjesteve/Royale-ECharts/issues/1

    I don't know why all the emails don't reach me ... you can send me an answer to mjesteve@iest.com

    Thanks Chris.