Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/03/11 18:52:20 UTC

CXF snapshot location has changed.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the CXF snapshot repository has now
been changed to the Nexus instance running on repository.apache.org.   Thus,
if you are testing snapshots, make sure you update your URL for the snapshot
repo to:

http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

The GOOD news is that this also allows nightly snapshots from Hudson.   We are
now setup to have nightly snapshots deployed for all three branches (2.0.x,
2.1.x, trunk/2.2).   Thus, as fixes are put into trunk, you should be able to
more easily obtain snapshots that contains them for testing.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF snapshot location has changed.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
OK.   I've added DOSGi stuff to hudson:

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/CXF/

There are two builds: one is the build that runs the tests and such (on
checkin) and the other does deploys once a day.

Dan

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Also you'll probably need to add the same URL to your plugin repository list
because the cxf-codegen-plugin (used for the wsdl2java, java2wsdl, etc.,
tools) is downloaded from that entry:

<pluginRepositories>
    ... other repos ...
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>apache-plugin-snapshot-repository</id>
      <name>Apache Plugin Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/</url>
      <snapshots>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
      </snapshots>