Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Andy Kriger <ak...@greaterthanone.com> on 2002/12/13 16:04:26 UTC

launch Ant in JVM once?

Are there any simple GUI tools that will run Ant in the JVM once and allow
you to run Ant scripts w/o incurring the JVM start-up penalty every time? I
have a slow machine where it can take longer to get Ant running then to run
my scripts sometimes. I'm thinking something along the lines of the JUnit
GUI Runner which will reload classes as necessary to run JUnit tests. In
this case it should be easier since it's just reloading XML files.

thx
andy

Re: launch Ant in JVM once?

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com>.