Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/21 16:57:41 UTC

Application Does not startup without Internet Access

Hello:

We have an application that has a service layer using CXF 2.2.4 and
Spring 2.5.5. On startup, the application seems to check for XSDs on the
internet (sun.com). When this is run in enviornments without internet
access, the deployment of the war files fails.

How can I work around this? We need to be able to have this in
environments without internet access.

Regards
Suneet

RE: Application Does not startup without Internet Access

Posted by "Vanore, Gregory" <Gr...@solers.com>.
Suneet,

You can use a JAX-WS catalog to rewrite the path to the schemas to your
own application class path.

Check out some of the links here:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&q=jax-ws+catalog

Greg