Posted to user@storm.apache.org by John Fang <xi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2016/03/28 07:19:02 UTC

答复: Exclude certain supervisors?

Yes, we have health check for supervisor. You can put the script which check the connections in the directory  “storm.health.check.dir”, we will check the supervisor’s healthy status by the script at regular intervals. Once we check the supervisor is unhealthy, then we will kill the supervisor and his workers. But you need provide the script.  And the script must output “ERROR” when it find the supervisor war unhealthy.

 You  can refer to “healthcheck.clj” before you write  the script.

Regards

John Fang

Posted by Salimane Adjao Moustapha <me...@salimane.com>.
Hi,