Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by wk...@capesso.de on 2005/05/25 10:46:58 UTC

Extending x:datatable

Hi myfaces Developers,

I tried to add an onmousover and onmouseout attribute to every table-row
tag of a x:datatable to highlight a table row when the user moves the
mouse over
the table rows. After searching and trying a lot of hours I decided to extend
the x:datatable.

I added two new attributes rowonmouseover and rowonmouseout to
x:datatable. The values of this attribute simply will be inserted at
table-row-tag.

Maybe there is another solution for this problem, but if not I can send you
the patch.

Ciao

Wolfgang

Re: Extending x:datatable