Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by donH <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/06 16:09:18 UTC

old tld's

Hi,
I am having issues when deploying a war with older tld's, one of these is
the taglib-i18n which has the following declaration. Do these taglibs need
to be converted to use the newer spec or is there a way use them as is? I am
getting the following error during deployment.

/WEB-INF/tag/taglibs-i18n.tld:394:7: error: cvc-complex-type.2.4c: Expected
element 'tlib-version@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee' before the end of
the content in element taglib@http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee

-- taglib  def --

<taglib xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee"