Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ro...@aciworldwide.com on 2007/08/01 17:08:30 UTC

Maven Wagon

Is there additional information on Wagon besides
http://maven.apache.org/wagon ?

This email message and any attachments may contain confidential,
proprietary or non-public information.  The information is intended solely
for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this email, please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author personally.

Re: Maven Wagon

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
There's probably some info in the free PDF e-books from Devzuz and
Sonatype, and of course in the source code itself.

Wayne

Re: Maven Wagon

Posted by John Redden <jr...@matrix-consultants.com>.
A few months ago I posted several times about the deficiencies of wagon.
You can probably find them in the archives.  If not let me know and I
can repost them.

But through all the smoke and mirrors, one of the most important modules
wagon  encapsulates is com.jcraft.jsch.  If you look at this driver (its
written in Java, but reminds me very much of an old procedural C code
driver), you will discover that the "Bridge"  pattern implementation is
incomplete.

Hope this helps.

-John Redden
Sr. Consultant matrix-consultants.com

Re: Maven Wagon

Posted by "Alan D. Salewski" <as...@healthmarketscience.com>.

--
::

RE: Maven Wagon

Posted by Timothy Reilly <tr...@prolifics.com>.

> Is there additional information on Wagon besides
> http://maven.apache.org/wagon ?

I have been working with wagon for the last couple of days. The best
I've personally have found is to read the code:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/wagon/trunk/

If you have specific questions, maybe myself or other's can answer?