Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marco Behler <ma...@marcobehler.com> on 2019/11/17 11:08:37 UTC

[logging] commons-logging / guide

Hello guys,
even though commons-logging is basically dormant, I have a quick question:
A while ago I published a pretty comprehensive guide on logging in Java ( https://www.marcobehler.com/guides/a-guide-to-logging-in-java ) and was wondering if you (i.e. any of the maintainers)  would be up for linking it under the, say, User Guide section of the commons-logging homepage?
I got good feedback on that guide and maybe it helps people getting a better, general picture of the logging landscape in Java, should they stumble upon the JCL homepage.
Thanks!
Marco