Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Sherban Olario <sh...@ca.ibm.com> on 2011/09/29 00:29:23 UTC

Reminder Fw: Export classification details for Apache products.

Reminder:

----- Forwarded by Sherban Olario/Ottawa/IBM on 09/28/2011 06:29 PM -----

From:   Sherban Olario/Ottawa/IBM
To:     legal-discuss@apache.org
Date:   09/12/2011 02:28 PM
Subject:        Export classification details for Apache products.

Good afternoon,

I am enquiring about export classification details for Apache products.

Your web site http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ lists
        Apache Geronimo Project
                Apache Geronimo development 5D002 ASF
                                1.0 and later 5D002 ASF

        and

        Apache Web Services Project
                Apache WSS4J development 5D002 ASF, Bouncy Castle, Bouncy
Castle, Apache Santuario
                                1.0 and later 5D002 ASF, Bouncy Castle,
Bouncy Castle, Apache Santuario
                                Apache Rampart/Java development 5D002 ASF,
Bouncy Castle, Bouncy Castle, Apache Santuario
                                1.1 and later 5D002 ASF, Bouncy Castle,
Bouncy Castle, Apache Santuario
                                Apache Rampart/C development 5D002 ASF,
The OpenSSL Project
                                0.09 and later 5D002 ASF, The OpenSSL
Project
                                Apache Synapse 1.0, 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.2, 2.0.0
5D002 ASF, Bouncy Castle, Bouncy Castle, Bouncy Castle, Bouncy Castle,
Apache                          Santuario

but it does not specifically mention these sub-parts:

        a)      Apache Geronimo CommonJ Spec 1.1
        b)      Apache Geronimo JMS Spec 1.1
        c)      Apache Web Services Security 1.5

Please confirm the classifications as 5D002, TSU for  a)-b)-c) above.

Appreciated,

Sherban Olario
Project Manager, Legal Deliverables,
IBM Business Analytics

IBM CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The contents of this email are confidential
and for internal use only.  Do not distribute outside of IBM.

Re: Reminder Fw: Export classification details for Apache products.

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Robert Burrel Donkin replied a week ago when you first posted the
question, please check the list archives.

Also, your disclaimer is inappropriate since legal-discuss@ is a public list.