Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Josh Hone <ic...@hotmail.com> on 2002/11/07 06:43:02 UTC

Simple Velocity class-finder problem

Hi guys -

I have a really weird problem with a class just disappearing.  I register a
VelocityPortlet with a regular entry in a local-portlets.xreg file,
including its class name that says what it is, portlets.classname.  Then I
put it in org.<mypath>.jetspeed.modules and add this to the JR.p.  Then when
I try to use this class, it renders the template but the error I get says
that the class loader cannot find the class.  The strangest thing is that it
has worked, was working yesterday...I hadn't touched it to that point, I
fired it up for a demo and it blanked on me.

Anyone ever run into this kind of thing, where you have the action class in
the right place but the class loader cannot find it?  It even found it
before, just not now... This is with the release 1.4 version.

Thanks a million,
Josh Hone