Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sileshi <si...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/19 15:44:06 UTC

Re: Bug AMQ-978:No message exchange between Java JMS and Perl Stomp clie

I now know the reason why Java JMS client message I was sending to
Perl Stomp client did not get to Perl side. The reason is the Java JMS
client sending Bytes message and The Net::Stomp module's receive_frame()
could not read the socket. Everytime it reads zero length bytes.

But if I sent Text message from the JMS client, no problem.

Posted by sileshi <si...@yahoo.com>.

The only remaining problem with Java JMS client sending Bytes Messages
to perl Stomp client is now fixed in ActiveMQ 4.1 SNAPSHOT I have built.
I have started with quite a few problems two weeks ago, and now
it looks good.

Many thanks for those who helped,  James and Hiram specially.
You guys are wornderful people to work with.

Regards,
Sileshi