Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Han G <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2022/03/24 12:17:49 UTC

[TASK] Add configuration for all plugins to control if it will be loaded or not

Hi all,

Here is a proposal to add `enabled` configuration for all plugins. Like we did for metrics plugin. Related issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu/issues/3112
[cid:image001.png@01D83FBB.CFED0180]

I plan to do the similar thing for all the plugins and set it to `enabled` by default. Below is an example.
[cid:image002.png@01D83FBB.F6D6B4D0]

Please let me know if any comment. 😊

Thanks,
Han

Re: [TASK] Add configuration for all plugins to control if it will be loaded or not

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
hi  Han

it be merged.

Thank you for your contribution~