Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/02 11:18:01 UTC

0.3 release - update

Hi all

The 0.3 release artifacts are available and I have updated the downloads
pages to link to them, it seems to me that some mirrors have not quite
caught up yet.

There are still one or two bits of tidying up to do, mainly to do with
moving instructions for running the samples into the right place on the
site. I suspect that there may be links to fix too. Let me know if you
see anything.

The other thing that needs to be done is running the compliance tests
and storing the results in the right place on the site. I did this last
time and wrote some instructions here
http://aries.apache.org/development/compliancetesting.html. Would any
one else like to have a go at this? Both as a test of my instructions
and because we need some compliance test results to go with the release :-)

Zoe

Re: 0.3 release - update

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
On 02/02/2011 13:24, Jeremy Hughes wrote:
> Anything I can do to help with JIRA issues or had you got that covered?
It was on my list :-) but help would be appreciated. My next step was
going to be to update the how-to-release page with all of the annoying
little bits and pieces, that was one of them. Release notes too.....

Re: 0.3 release - update

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.