Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/03/11 13:32:32 UTC

CXF AssertionInfo

Is there a way to find a CXF AssertionInfo object associated with a Neethi
Assertion? Normally you do the something like:

Collection<AssertionInfo> ais = AssertionInfoMap.get(QName);
for (AssertionInfo ai : ais) {
    ai.getAssertion();
}

I am interested in the opposite use-case - I have a Assertion that I have
retrieved via a parent assertion, and I want to mark the corresponding CXF
AssertionInfo as asserted. Any ideas?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: CXF AssertionInfo

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mar 11, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> wrote:

> Is there a way to find a CXF AssertionInfo object associated with a Neethi
> Assertion? Normally you do the something like:
>
> Collection<AssertionInfo> ais = AssertionInfoMap.get(QName);
> for (AssertionInfo ai : ais) {
>    ai.getAssertion();
> }
>
> I am interested in the opposite use-case - I have a Assertion that I have
> retrieved via a parent assertion, and I want to mark the corresponding CXF
> AssertionInfo as asserted. Any ideas?

You'd likely need a utility method that does:

Collection<AssertionInfo> ais = AssertionInfoMap.get(QName);
for (AssertionInfo ai : ais) {
   if (ai.getAssertion() == assertion) {
       ai.setAsserted(true);
   }