Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kevin Klinemeier <zi...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/01 02:53:25 UTC

Re: [configuration] no exception on missing key

Can one set that flag in the config file or the composite file?  I
hoped something like this would work, but no luck:

<configuration>
  <!--  the order of prescidence is first-to-last -->
  <system/>
  <xml fileName="prodConfig.xml"
   		optional="true"
		throwExceptionOnMissing="true"/>
</configuration>

On a related note, is there some kind of document that describes the
config options available in that file?  I feel like there's a doc page
I haven't found yet.

-Kevin