Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Fernando Franceschi <ff...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/07 21:52:04 UTC

Eclipse plugin

Hi,

    I am newbie in beehive, and i am study beehive for make pageflow... exist any plugin for Eclipse 3.2? Pollinate is inactive... :(

Thanks,
Fernando

Have a burning question?

RE: Eclipse plugin

Posted by "Krahe, Chris" <Ch...@aquilent.com>.
Last time I looked, BEA Workshop was free for 1 year of development.

________________________________

Re: Eclipse plugin

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fernando,

Greg Mally has a blog that explains how to enable standard Eclipse for
non-Ant building of Beehive projects using the JDT APT. See...

http://dev2dev.bea.com/blog/gmally/archive/2005/11/beehive_enable_1.html

The steps are a little out dated. Here's a thread with some comments
helping another user set up a Beehive project in Eclipse...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-user/200612.mbox/%3cba6911de0612052117u1bfbee8fpd1e89c5a3f095413@mail.gmail.com%3e

Kind regards,
Carlin