Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Arnaud Boulay <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 10:10:29 UTC

Amsterdam Phonegap Day : feedback

Hi !

I know that this is not a dev topic but it still very close to as speakers
have done really good deep technical presentations !

So, while I have already some pictures (taken by phone), I am wondering if
it's possible to get the slides of the speakers ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards,

Arnaud

Re: Amsterdam Phonegap Day : feedback

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I figure they will be release soon. Just keep an eye on the PhoneGap blog
for them. Maybe we can do a blog post on the cordova site linking to them
as well.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arnaud Boulay <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi !