Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ghananeel Gondhali <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/30 09:27:58 UTC

Increasing Heap Size

Hi,

Jmeter going out on Virtual memory.

Is increasing the heap size a quick temporary solution are there any settings on the windows box itself that could improve overall performance.

regards,
Raj

Re: Increasing Heap Size

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
when you run the test, remove any graphical visualizers and just use
the simple data writer. after the test is done, you can then view the
results in the graph results.

peter