Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Anderson <Da...@comcast.net> on 2011/01/17 16:52:42 UTC

dependency:build-classpath seems to ignore configuration

I am trying to use dependency:build-classpath. If I run "mvn
dependency:analyze" all seems fine, but if I do "mvn
dependency:build-classpath", it seems to ignore my configuration. For
example, the scope and outputFileFilter settings are ignored in the
second case. Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the pertinent part of my pom:

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<version>2.0.2</version>
<configuration>
<source>1.6</source>
<target>1.6</target>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>build-classpath</id>
<goals>
<goal>build-classpath</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<includeScope>runtime</includeScope>
<excludeScope>test</excludeScope>
<outputFilterFile>true</outputFilterFile>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

Re: dependency:build-classpath seems to ignore configuration

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
i don't think the classpath is filtered based on those values in this
goal, it just dumps the actual classpath that would match the desired
scope.