Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chirag Choudhary <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/30 13:42:56 UTC

host not added, Cloudstack 4.1.1 , centos6.3

Hello,
     I am having this problem that after installing cloudstack 4.1.1 on
Centos6.3 , I am unable to add ubntu 12.04 host with KVM .
I went through the logs but was unable to find the error.
http://pastebin.centos.org/4126/

Thanks and  Regards,
--
Chirag Choudhary

Re: host not added, Cloudstack 4.1.1 , centos6.3

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Only if they are not prompted for a password.

Posted by Chirag Choudhary <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chirag,