Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Kanagha <er...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 19:37:32 UTC

Using hbase for transactional applications

Hi,

I am investigating into designing a simple ecommerce application using
Hbase as the database.

I'm planning to use Apache Phoenix and Hbase (backend) and use a Spring
application.

What are the other recommended approaches?

Thanks
Kanagha

Re: Using hbase for transactional applications

Posted by Dima Spivak <ds...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Kanagha,

What kind of scale are you looking at for running your application? How big
do you envision the cluster needing to be to handle your use case?

-Dima