Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Mara Ruvalcaba <ma...@sg.com.mx> on 2021/07/06 21:56:40 UTC

Airflow Summit is around the corner!

Hi Apache Airflow community,

Airflow Summit 2021 starts in 2 days and you can still register.

In the words of Jarek Potiuk, one or the organizers, here is what to expect:

We start with the community day - including discussing Airflow Security,
then we follow with the first-time-users day where you can learn "is
Airflow for me"? And workshop for first-time contributors!Then it gets
really "meaty". You can learn how REALLY BIG and rather small (and those
in the middle) are using Airflow at scale, you can learn some novel way
people are using Airflow to build, how you can operate and run Airflow
in Scale, how you can write your Airflow code better.But it does not
stop there. You will learn about some new features of Airflow 2, and how
you can use them efficiently, you will learn why and how Airflow loves
Kubernetes, but also you will learn from the builders of managed Apache
Airflow on what kind of problems they are solving for you and why it
matters.If you know what Apache Airflow is - you cannot miss it!

See you this Thursday!

Register now!
https://sg1.run/twairflowsummit2021 <https://sg1.run/twairflowsummit2021>

--