Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/12/11 08:37:50 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1817750 - in /ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/framework/base/src/main/java/org/apache/ofbiz/ base/component: ComponentConfig.java ComponentLoaderConfig.java ComponentResourceHandler.java

> Why all these changes in JavaDoc? Is that related with EOLs? If so then something is wrong because I set the SVN repo to handle that automatically
> at http://markmail.org/message/gzghk44kyz646e4d. Maybe you and/or Dennis are not using a svn >= 1.8 client?
OK I checked by downloading the patch (it else opens in FF and I can't see the differences). Those are removed ending white spaces. We long ago agreed
about not committing such changes because it makes things harder to review. I was doing that too, so I know it well ;)
So please change your IDE config to not remove ending white spaces.

Thanks

Jacques