Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2015/09/15 21:59:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Sujen Shah

Dear all,

on behalf of the Nutch PMC it is my pleasure to announce
that Sujen Shah has been voted in as committer and member
of the Nutch PMC.  Sujen, would you mind to introduce
yourself to the Nutch community and tell in just a few
words about your interests and your plans regarding Nutch?

Congratulations and welcome on board!

Regards,
Sebastian

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Nutch committer and PMC - Sujen Shah

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Welcome!!

I would like to thank the members of the Apache Nutch PMC for bringing me on board and giving me the opportunity to become a member and committer.

I am a Graduate student at the University of Southern California, majoring in Computer Science. I have been working with Chris Mattmann and Lewis McGibbney at school and at NASA JPL for quite some time now and have been involved in developing the Nutch REST services, focusing capabilities and currently working on the Apache Wicket based Web UI.

Looking forward to get engaged with the community even more :)

Thanks,

Sujen Shah
M.S - Computer Science (Class of 2016)
University of Southern California