Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Da...@ic3s.de on 2007/03/28 11:26:21 UTC

[Axis2] War file from nightly build

Is the generated axis2.war file not intend to work as standalone
application in an application container ?
In current state it cannot be used, because many libraries are missing. If
i am wrong, i would be grateful, if
someone could say me, which libraries are mandatory in axis2.war, without
having to refer to an outstanding
axis2 folder.

thanks for answers,

Daniel Kuschow

Re: [Axis2] War file from nightly build

Posted by "Steven E. Harris" <se...@panix.com>.
Daniel.Kuschow@ic3s.de writes:

> In current state it cannot be used, because many libraries are
> missing.

I noticed this too. I tried taking the libraries present in the
axis2-1.1.1 WAR file and dropping them into the nightly build's lib
directory (as exploded upon deployment), but I still ran into several
class loading problems related the HTTP Core library.

--
Steven E. Harris

WSS4J and WS-Security 1.1

Posted by Ken Tam <ke...@proteustech.com>.
Hi all,

The WSS4J website mentioned support for WS-Security 1.0. Does it support
1.1? If not, what alternatives are there?

Thanks,
Ken