Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Glaucio Scheibel <gl...@datasul.com.br> on 2007/02/07 13:13:41 UTC

Releasing orphaned locks

In the JSR170 spec is written "Additionally, the content repository may
give permission to some users to unlock locks for which they do not have
the lock token. Typically such “lock-superuser” capability is intended
to facilitate administrational clean-up of orphaned open-scoped locks."

How can I set a user with "lock-superuser" permission in Jackrabbit? I
already look the AccessManager Interface, but I didn't figure out how to
do this.

Thanks
Glaucio