Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/02 23:13:13 UTC

Re: migration camel attachment problem

Hello Mathieu!

You should start here [1].
You didn't provide enough information for us to start digging into your
problem.
>From which version to which version did you upgrade?
You didn't mention you use Apache Camel. You may consider to post this
question on the Apache CXF user list?
I didn't understand your explanation: "instead of receive one attachement,
i get 2, but the good one is bad". Could you please explain this more
understandable?
Could you also share your CXF configuration with us?
And also the WSDL file?

[1] http://camel.apache.org/support.html

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mathieu!

I added users@cxf in cc because it looks it's a CXF issue.
You really upgraded from cxf 2.4.6 to 2.2.9? It sounds like a downgrade...
Did you only upgrade the client side or the server side too?
Could you also please post the CXF configuration here, I was asking for?

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mathieu!